3 Daily Doables To Finally Overcome Overwhelm
You’re DROWNING but there is no water around you. That’s EXACTLY how you feel because you’re drowning in OVERWHELM.
- Have you ever felt like the walls were closing in on you?
- No matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to get ahead?
- There’s so much to do that you don’t know where to even begin?
- Or maybe something catastrophic has happened to you and you see no way out?
I KNOW how you feel. I’ve been there too.
WHEN I SAW IT, MY HEART SANK. I THOUGHT I HAD JUST KILLED MY BOYS!
I had unintentionally put myself and my boys in harms way. In the path of an EF-4 TORNADO!
- I’ll never forget the overwhelm of fear when I saw the size of the tornado.
- I’ll never forget the overwhelm of sadness when I saw the devastation.
- I’ll never forget the overwhelm of frustration when I didn’t know what to do.
- And I’ll never forget the RELIEF after I finally overcame my overwhelm.
There were 3 specific things I did, or as I since have called them, 3 Daily Doables, that helped me overcome my overwhelm not only in that situation but in other situations too.
I would like to share these 3 Daily Doables with you.
Daily Doable #1: Make A Plan
If there is ONE thing coming face to face with a tornado reinforced in my thinking it was this, life is fragile and we need to number our days. By numbering our days, I mean make every day count. Plan your days so that you are making the most of your time.
Daily Doable #2: Keep It Simple
Many times, people make things too complicated and overlook the simple or little things. It’s been said, the little things make a BIG difference.
Daily Doable #3: Do What You Can
This was the most liberating doable for me. I didn’t try to do what others were doing. I made a plan, I kept the plan simple and I did what I could.
Space won’t permit me to go into all of the details here of what I did but I have recorded it in a short KINDLE BOOK. I will say this much. With the help of many of my friends and neighbors, we were able to raise $89,000 in relief money to aid those directly impacted from the tornado.
Here’s the LINK.
These 3 Daily Doables not only helped me overcome the overwhelm of the tornado tragedy but they have helped me overcome the overwhelm in other less threatening situations.
Take a deep breath and decide that you will overcome overwhelm once and for all too.
You can do it!
=> If you have a comment/question about this post, please share in the comments below or shoot me an email. tim@DoWhatYouCanNow.com
Did you enjoy this post? If so, please SIGN UP BELOW to receive more tips like this.