Don’t Worry About Critics
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
- Worrying about what others MIGHT say can prevent us from doing what we know we can AND should be doing.
- There will always be Monday-Morning-Quarterbacks.
- A lot of times, criticism isn’t necessarily about you but an excuse about something else.
WHAT TO DO INSTEAD
- Do good even if you are criticized.
- Because at the end of the day, does it really matter what critics think?